Restaurant Review: Kenny Blanek's Village Cafe
Gotta love the exhaustive research apparent in the paragraph (!) Think about what other issues the U.S. could fix with the $6.4 billion. You know, as opposed to I googled what other issues the U.S. could fix with the $6.4 billion, and it turns out all the other major issues at a national level have 12-to-13-figure price tags these days. Maybe I should think about revising the incredibly condescending tone of this article. Anonymous
When I get homesick for home cooked meals, two men come to mind to cure my ailment: My dad and Kenny Blanek.
My old man lives an hour and a half away, so to get a quick fix, I head over to Kenny Blanek's
Village CafÃ© and Catering.
A coworker tried several times to get me to go for lunch to no avail. It finally took a hungry
girlfriend craving pancakes one weekend to "convince" me.
I can say this right now, "IHOP ain't got nothing on Kenny Blanek," and I don't say that easily.
My girlfriend asked for two pancakes and the waitress suggested one because they were so big. She wasn't lying!
Open all week from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. and conveniently located at 2100 W Beauregard Ave, Kenny Blanek's is just a hop, skip, jump and right turn away from ASU.
The prices are great and easily manageable on a college student's tight budget. In fact, they
were my favorite thing the first time I went, and I hadn't ordered yet!
I now consider the service my favorite thing about Kenny Blanek's. The last time I went,
Kenny Blanek, his wife, and at least one of their daughters were all working.
It was absolutely amazing to see a family working together and something about it made
me feel very comfortable and at home. To top it off, Mr. Blanek personally went to each table
and asked how everything was. As a man who loves his customer service, I was sold.
Where else does the owner of an establishment personally ask you if you are enjoying your meal?
So if you are looking for a freshly prepared home cooked meal or a great spread at the
buffet, give Kenny Blanek's Village CafÃ© and Catering a try. You will not be sorry. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
- ASU celebrates mascot’s birthday with cupcakes and party hats
- Agriculture students volunteer at the stock show and rodeo
- Former UCPC performer could potentially be the next American Idol
- Rams and Rambelles rack up another victory
- ASU ROTC Program is best detachment in the region
- UCPC hosts grocery bingo for students and gets great results
- Career development hosts a blue and gold scavenger hunt
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...
- Buyer Beware: Termite Inspections a Necessity for Spring...