Restaurant Review: Kenny Blanek's Village Cafe
Gotta love the exhaustive research apparent in the paragraph (!) Think about what other issues the U.S. could fix with the $6.4 billion. You know, as opposed to I googled what other issues the U.S. could fix with the $6.4 billion, and it turns out all the other major issues at a national level have 12-to-13-figure price tags these days. Maybe I should think about revising the incredibly condescending tone of this article. Anonymous
When I get homesick for home cooked meals, two men come to mind to cure my ailment: My dad and Kenny Blanek.
My old man lives an hour and a half away, so to get a quick fix, I head over to Kenny Blanek's
Village CafÃ© and Catering.
A coworker tried several times to get me to go for lunch to no avail. It finally took a hungry
girlfriend craving pancakes one weekend to "convince" me.
I can say this right now, "IHOP ain't got nothing on Kenny Blanek," and I don't say that easily.
My girlfriend asked for two pancakes and the waitress suggested one because they were so big. She wasn't lying!
Open all week from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. and conveniently located at 2100 W Beauregard Ave, Kenny Blanek's is just a hop, skip, jump and right turn away from ASU.
The prices are great and easily manageable on a college student's tight budget. In fact, they
were my favorite thing the first time I went, and I hadn't ordered yet!
I now consider the service my favorite thing about Kenny Blanek's. The last time I went,
Kenny Blanek, his wife, and at least one of their daughters were all working.
It was absolutely amazing to see a family working together and something about it made
me feel very comfortable and at home. To top it off, Mr. Blanek personally went to each table
and asked how everything was. As a man who loves his customer service, I was sold.
Where else does the owner of an establishment personally ask you if you are enjoying your meal?
So if you are looking for a freshly prepared home cooked meal or a great spread at the
buffet, give Kenny Blanek's Village CafÃ© and Catering a try. You will not be sorry. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program