Rambelles play Midwestern State in quarterfinal round
Women’s team head to Allen Events Center for conference play
The Rambelles faces Midwestern State in the quarterfinal round of the Lone Star Conference (LSC) Championship on Thursday, March 6.
The team lost their last game to Texas A&M University-Kingsville (67-83). The teams overall record is 14-12 and 7-9 in LSC play.
Depending on who wins the game Thursday, ASU or MSU, the team will face No. 1 West Texas A&M or No. 8 Cameron on Friday, March 6 at 8 p.m.
ASU is scoring 60.2 points per game and hitting 39.0 percent from the field.
Hillari Adam and Rochelle Norris were selected to play on the LSC All-Conference team.
Adam has 15 games with double-digit scores. Adam was also honored as Lone Star Conference Academic Player of the Year. She is the first 'Belle to receive this honor in program history.
Norris was named honorable mention all-conference after averaging 8.5 points per game. She has 12 games with double-digits.
***Editor's Note: Thursday's game stats were not included in this article due to conflict with Ram Page press and game time.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...