Rams will continue play during spring break
Four game series ahead for Rams
This Friday before students head out to begin Spring Break festivities, and take a nice week-long break, the Ram's baseball team (13 wins and four losses) will still be on their climb up the ladder.
The Rams are set to begin Lone Star Conference play against Tarleton State University in a three-day four-game series at Foster Field.
The Rams will play Friday, March 7 at 6:30 p.m., Saturday, March 8 at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Sunday, March 9 at 4 p.m. at Foster Field.
The Rams hit the road last weekend to play in Lawton, Okla. against Cameron University.
The Rams played a double header on Friday, Feb. 28 losing 5-6 and winning 4-3. On Saturday, March 3, the team won both games (2-1) and (8-6).
In Saturday's game Blake Bass earned the win in the opener after striking out six in a complete-game victory.
Graylon Brown secured the Rams' win after going 4.0 innings, only allowing one hit.
Other plays that walked away with good numbers included Hunter Choate, who finished the game series with a 4.62 batting average. Tyler Coughenour sent 6-for-14 and had two doubles and four RBIs.
The Rams are still undefeated at home this season.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The INs and OUTs of a Hospital Stay
- The Movie Studio Reveals New Opportunities for Indie...
- Brighten Your Holidays With LED Lights
- Tell Congress to Protect Paper Investor Reports
- Climb Stairs Without Hurting Yourself
- Is Your Baby Ready for Chewing?
- Millennials Are Determined to Lessen Their Kids' College...
- Organizar Un Maratón De La Película Star...
- Know Your Drug Costs Before You Leave the Doctor's Office
- Shopping for a New Sofa? Keep These Design Tips in Mind