Rams will continue play during spring break
Four game series ahead for Rams
This Friday before students head out to begin Spring Break festivities, and take a nice week-long break, the Ram's baseball team (13 wins and four losses) will still be on their climb up the ladder.
The Rams are set to begin Lone Star Conference play against Tarleton State University in a three-day four-game series at Foster Field.
The Rams will play Friday, March 7 at 6:30 p.m., Saturday, March 8 at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Sunday, March 9 at 4 p.m. at Foster Field.
The Rams hit the road last weekend to play in Lawton, Okla. against Cameron University.
The Rams played a double header on Friday, Feb. 28 losing 5-6 and winning 4-3. On Saturday, March 3, the team won both games (2-1) and (8-6).
In Saturday's game Blake Bass earned the win in the opener after striking out six in a complete-game victory.
Graylon Brown secured the Rams' win after going 4.0 innings, only allowing one hit.
Other plays that walked away with good numbers included Hunter Choate, who finished the game series with a 4.62 batting average. Tyler Coughenour sent 6-for-14 and had two doubles and four RBIs.
The Rams are still undefeated at home this season.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care