Rams will continue play during spring break
Four game series ahead for Rams
This Friday before students head out to begin Spring Break festivities, and take a nice week-long break, the Ram's baseball team (13 wins and four losses) will still be on their climb up the ladder.
The Rams are set to begin Lone Star Conference play against Tarleton State University in a three-day four-game series at Foster Field.
The Rams will play Friday, March 7 at 6:30 p.m., Saturday, March 8 at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. and Sunday, March 9 at 4 p.m. at Foster Field.
The Rams hit the road last weekend to play in Lawton, Okla. against Cameron University.
The Rams played a double header on Friday, Feb. 28 losing 5-6 and winning 4-3. On Saturday, March 3, the team won both games (2-1) and (8-6).
In Saturday's game Blake Bass earned the win in the opener after striking out six in a complete-game victory.
Graylon Brown secured the Rams' win after going 4.0 innings, only allowing one hit.
Other plays that walked away with good numbers included Hunter Choate, who finished the game series with a 4.62 batting average. Tyler Coughenour sent 6-for-14 and had two doubles and four RBIs.
The Rams are still undefeated at home this season.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes