Rams face Tarleton State on the mound for conference play
Rams to play two games in Stephenville
Nursing and teaching jobs are not as limited as expected. Ashley Romo
The Rams came out with a win and a loss Tuesday, April 8, at their double header at Foster Field.
The Rams played McMurry University and are now 23-15 overall and 12-11 in conference.
At the beginning of the season, the Rams played McMurry and came out with two wins.
The War Hawks took advantage of the two ASU errors, limiting the Rams to five hits in the first game on Saturday, April 5.
In game two against McMurry, both teams did not score in the first two innings. Angelo State got on the scoreboard in the third inning with one run.
Junior Blake Bass hit the first triple of his career during the fourth inning. The Rams were able to score two runs during the fourth inning. The War Hawks were also able to make it on the scoreboard with one run.
The Rams had just come off a three-game series against Cameron University Friday, April 4 and Saturday, April 5 Angelo State took two wins and one loss.
In game one against Cameron on Saturday, the Rams did not score any runs during the seven innings.
In game two, Angelo State came fighting back and did not allow Cameron to score. Senior Christian Summers led the ninth inning, scoring a double.
The Rams started out strong in the beginning of game two.
In the fourth inning, senior Reggie Rodriguez made it to first after being hit by a pitch from the Aggies.
Rodriguez then stole second and third base. Sophomore Hunter Choate batted an RBI single, which brought Rodriquez home.
The Rams head back out on the road Friday, April 11, and Saturday, April 12, to take on Tarleton State University in Stephenville.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Help Find the Best Cancer Treatments for Kids
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
- What the H? Rhum Finally Arrives to the Cocktail Party
- Study Finds Boomers Are Sinking Their Teeth Into Looking...
- Think Your Data is Safe? Think Again
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day
- Read the groundbreaking new book from Jeff Selingo, THERE IS LIFE AFTER COLLEGE
- ONE YOUNG WORLD'S ENVIRONMENT SUMMIT: THE ULTIMATE GRADUATION GIFT