Kappa Sigma fraternity chapter to come to ASU
Students can be founding fathers of the fraternity
The National fraternity Kappa Sigma plans to establish a chapter at ASU and held recruitment meetings April 9 and 10 at Plaza Verde.
A total of 18 male students attended the presentation, held by Kappa Sigma Recruitment Managers Kyle Devivo and Rich Walley to discuss the establishment of a new chapter at ASU.
The students have the opportunity to become 'founding fathers' of a Kappa Sigma ASU chapter and their names will go down in ASU history.
Devivo said students who want to be founding fathers will also have leadership opportunities such as making their own by-laws and forming their own pledge process.
"I didn't see myself joining a fraternity when I went to school," he said. "It's not that I had anything against them, it just wasn't for me. But, what changed my mind was that I met a group of guys who were my friends."
In order for Kappa Sigma to become a fraternity, at least 35 students must pledge.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program