Kappa Sigma fraternity chapter to come to ASU
Students can be founding fathers of the fraternity
The National fraternity Kappa Sigma plans to establish a chapter at ASU and held recruitment meetings April 9 and 10 at Plaza Verde.
A total of 18 male students attended the presentation, held by Kappa Sigma Recruitment Managers Kyle Devivo and Rich Walley to discuss the establishment of a new chapter at ASU.
The students have the opportunity to become 'founding fathers' of a Kappa Sigma ASU chapter and their names will go down in ASU history.
Devivo said students who want to be founding fathers will also have leadership opportunities such as making their own by-laws and forming their own pledge process.
"I didn't see myself joining a fraternity when I went to school," he said. "It's not that I had anything against them, it just wasn't for me. But, what changed my mind was that I met a group of guys who were my friends."
In order for Kappa Sigma to become a fraternity, at least 35 students must pledge.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The INs and OUTs of a Hospital Stay
- The Movie Studio Reveals New Opportunities for Indie...
- Brighten Your Holidays With LED Lights
- Tell Congress to Protect Paper Investor Reports
- Climb Stairs Without Hurting Yourself
- Is Your Baby Ready for Chewing?
- Millennials Are Determined to Lessen Their Kids' College...
- Organizar Un Maratón De La Película Star...
- Know Your Drug Costs Before You Leave the Doctor's Office
- Shopping for a New Sofa? Keep These Design Tips in Mind