Kappa Sigma fraternity chapter to come to ASU
Students can be founding fathers of the fraternity
The National fraternity Kappa Sigma plans to establish a chapter at ASU and held recruitment meetings April 9 and 10 at Plaza Verde.
A total of 18 male students attended the presentation, held by Kappa Sigma Recruitment Managers Kyle Devivo and Rich Walley to discuss the establishment of a new chapter at ASU.
The students have the opportunity to become 'founding fathers' of a Kappa Sigma ASU chapter and their names will go down in ASU history.
Devivo said students who want to be founding fathers will also have leadership opportunities such as making their own by-laws and forming their own pledge process.
"I didn't see myself joining a fraternity when I went to school," he said. "It's not that I had anything against them, it just wasn't for me. But, what changed my mind was that I met a group of guys who were my friends."
In order for Kappa Sigma to become a fraternity, at least 35 students must pledge.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- New CDC Guidelines Seen as Boost for Chiropractic Care
- 10 Questions to Ask About the Medicines You Take
- The Prenatal Vitamin Your Mom Wishes She Had
- Help Find the Best Cancer Treatments for Kids
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Sodexo Reveals The 20ish Under 20ish Hunger Squad For 2016
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Launch Bold Initiative to Help
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day