Kappa Sigma fraternity chapter to come to ASU
Students can be founding fathers of the fraternity
The National fraternity Kappa Sigma plans to establish a chapter at ASU and held recruitment meetings April 9 and 10 at Plaza Verde.
A total of 18 male students attended the presentation, held by Kappa Sigma Recruitment Managers Kyle Devivo and Rich Walley to discuss the establishment of a new chapter at ASU.
The students have the opportunity to become 'founding fathers' of a Kappa Sigma ASU chapter and their names will go down in ASU history.
Devivo said students who want to be founding fathers will also have leadership opportunities such as making their own by-laws and forming their own pledge process.
"I didn't see myself joining a fraternity when I went to school," he said. "It's not that I had anything against them, it just wasn't for me. But, what changed my mind was that I met a group of guys who were my friends."
In order for Kappa Sigma to become a fraternity, at least 35 students must pledge.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A Better Valentine's Day Gift for Couples?
- Crowdfunding's Latest Effort: Preventing Youth Sports...
- El Regalo Ideal Para Cualquier Etapa De Tu Relación
- Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
- Flu Season Has Arrived: Helpful Tips to Prevent the...
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?
- GlobalGiving and Athletic Tips Partner to Help Keep Young...
- Share Your Love This Valentine's Day
- From Bratty to Bearable, Global Nanny Jo Frost Tackles...
- Fibromyalgia: The Disease Whose Exact Cause Remains Unknown