Restaurant Review: Nacho's Restaurant Steaks and More
Junior Emeline Crutcher leads the pack at the Texas Tech Open on Sept. 16, as senior Alyssa Priest and junior Jessica Boudreau follow a few spots back. Gregory Smith
Do you ever go out to a place to eat where you eat so much that you just flat out do not feel sexy?
I mean, it doesn't matter what you do. You just feel bloated from overindulging in food?
That's exactly how Nacho's did my friends and me this past week, and it was oh so delicious.
No joke-we got back to the office and compared "baby bumps," which made it a little awkward for me because I was the only guy.
It was the first time I'd ever eaten Nacho's, and I wasn't disappointed.
I've never been to a Mexican restaurant that didn't give out free chips and salsa, but I've been to very few where they include some free refried beans along with them. Instant win.
My initial problem with Nacho's was I had no idea what I wanted. I don't recall if it was because they had a great selection or because I would have eaten my hat at that point, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
Once I decided on some chicken quesadillas, I ordered some chili cheese fries to snack on with my sweet tea while I waited. What? I may be of Hispanic descent, but I'm also 100 percent American.
I probably could have, and should have, filled up on just fries and tea, because when my food came out, I tore it up.
The quesadillas on homemade flour tortillas were amazing. Not too cheesy, but also not too chicken-y. Just right.
The rice, which is almost always my biggest complaint, was much better than the rice at a lot of other places I've tried.
Head on over to Nacho's at 2502 W. State Highway Loop 306 next time you get a craving for some great Mexican. We may run into each other because I'm definitely going back to try more.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family Fun: Indoor Trampoline Parks Grow by Leaps and Bounds
- Popping the Question Over the Holidays? What Every Guy...
- Helping Golfers Stay in the Swing With Chiropractic Care
- Conserve Energy This Winter by Choosing the Right Windows
- ACA Marketplace Complicates Tax Returns -- May Delay 2015...
- Gifts That Wow, and What They Say About You
- Millennial Travel Is on the Rise
- Taking Care on and off the Sports Field
- Are You a Candidate for Chiropractic Care?
- Worried About Ebola? What's Keeping You Safe at the...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World
- NATIONAL SURVEY REVEALS CONFLICTED MINDSET OF COLLEGE STUDENTS ABOUT ADHD PRESCRIPTION STIMULANT MISUSE, ABUSE AND DIVERSION
- 7 Tips to Fuel for Finals
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists