Rams head to Oklahoma in three-game series
Four-game series turns out to be all wins for the Rams
Junior Emeline Crutcher leads the pack at the Texas Tech Open on Sept. 16, as senior Alyssa Priest and junior Jessica Boudreau follow a few spots back. Gregory Smith
In last weekend's four-game series against the Orediggers the Rams, now 10-3 overall, put together a solid performance.
The Rams swept their opponents with scores of 10-1 on Friday, a close 6-5, and 7-2 in the doubleheader on Saturday, and finally capping it off with a very exciting 3-2 win on Sunday.
In Sunday's game after senior pitcher Trae Davis went down, with what looked like a groin injury, Jake Albert came in and lifted the team striking out seven people while also giving up no walks.
The Rams would then follow up that four-game winning series, with a loss this past Wednesday to the number six, St. Mary's baseball team (3-2).
Now the guys are staying on the road, heading to Oklahoma to face Cameron University in a three-game series Friday, Feb. 28 to Sunday, March 2.
This weekend the Rams will start off conference play strong and try to continue adding more to the wins to their scoreboard.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida
- Out of This World: Challenge Open to 3D Print in Space
- Power Down the AC on National Ceiling Fan Day