Rambelles set to play last game in Kingsville
Seniors honored at final home game
Sophomore Allyson Seider. Pam Belcher
The 'Belles lost their final home game against Cameron University (63-59) Saturday, Feb. 22.
The 'Belles stand at 13-12 overall and 7-8 in the Lone Star Conference.
In the game, Angelo shot 31.3 percent from the field while Cameron hit 41.1 percent from the field. From 14 turnovers, Cameron scored 21 points.
Junior Karli Kellermeier walked away with 19 points in the game and 10 rebounds.
Sophomore Amanda Weaver added 10 points, while senior Rochelle Norris and junior Hillari Adam scored seven points.
During the first half of the game, both teams went back and forth at seven during the first four minutes of the game.
With only 6:11 left on the clock, the Aggies took the lead, 25-13. ASU would outscore Cameron 12-9 over the final six minutes but were still down 34-25.
Once back on the court, the 'Belles had a 10-2 run. Junior Haylee Oliver helped to bring the 'Belles to 37-36 with 16:41 to go.
At the 7:22 mark, ASU was down, 55-49. For the next five minutes, neither team scored.
Weaver made a three-pointer with just minutes left, but it kept the 'Belles down.
The 'Belles will play their final home game of the regular season Saturday, March 1, at 1 p.m. against Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The INs and OUTs of a Hospital Stay
- The Movie Studio Reveals New Opportunities for Indie...
- Brighten Your Holidays With LED Lights
- Tell Congress to Protect Paper Investor Reports
- Climb Stairs Without Hurting Yourself
- Is Your Baby Ready for Chewing?
- Millennials Are Determined to Lessen Their Kids' College...
- Organizar Un Maratón De La Película Star...
- Know Your Drug Costs Before You Leave the Doctor's Office
- Shopping for a New Sofa? Keep These Design Tips in Mind