Fraternities Reach Out
Students opened to traditions
ASU fraternities held an event last week to better educate those interested in learning what each fraternity has to offer.
"Kappa Delta Rho just started last year and it has been easy to attract new members," Rylan Haecker said.
Kappa Delta Rho is offering the opportunity for members to become part of something that has never been done before in becoming a legacy and creating traditions, he said.
Every fraternity has something special about them that makes them different and unique from the rest, Haecker said.
"Being a part of the TKE fraternity has been the greatest experience of my life," Jacob Tschirhart said.
This year the TKE's will be raising funds for St. Jude's by doing push-ups for 50 cents, he said.
"There are over 260,000 alumni all over the world and members in over 300 campuses including Canada and Germany," Tschirhart said.
Being a TKE will improve members and make them better men, they will gain leadership skills and build unbreakable bonds, he said.
"The best thing about being a PKE is the bond we all share with each other, becoming a better man and the meaningful experiences you have," senior Ares Parker said.
Being a PKE is about being a part of something greater than yourself, there is even a program that educates new members on the traditions of being a PKE, he said.
"Being a part of any fraternity is a great way to improve as an individual and have amazing experiences during one's college years," Parker said.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections