Fraternities Reach Out
Students opened to traditions
ASU fraternities held an event last week to better educate those interested in learning what each fraternity has to offer.
"Kappa Delta Rho just started last year and it has been easy to attract new members," Rylan Haecker said.
Kappa Delta Rho is offering the opportunity for members to become part of something that has never been done before in becoming a legacy and creating traditions, he said.
Every fraternity has something special about them that makes them different and unique from the rest, Haecker said.
"Being a part of the TKE fraternity has been the greatest experience of my life," Jacob Tschirhart said.
This year the TKE's will be raising funds for St. Jude's by doing push-ups for 50 cents, he said.
"There are over 260,000 alumni all over the world and members in over 300 campuses including Canada and Germany," Tschirhart said.
Being a TKE will improve members and make them better men, they will gain leadership skills and build unbreakable bonds, he said.
"The best thing about being a PKE is the bond we all share with each other, becoming a better man and the meaningful experiences you have," senior Ares Parker said.
Being a PKE is about being a part of something greater than yourself, there is even a program that educates new members on the traditions of being a PKE, he said.
"Being a part of any fraternity is a great way to improve as an individual and have amazing experiences during one's college years," Parker said.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida
- Out of This World: Challenge Open to 3D Print in Space
- Power Down the AC on National Ceiling Fan Day