Restaurant Review: D' Ray's Burgers and Dogs
ASU will offer a Master’s in Criminal Justice Fall 2011. Pam Belcher
The first time my friend asked me if I had ever eaten at D'Ray's, my response was "who?"
She was quick to inform me that D'Ray's was a "burger and dog joint" with some excellent shakes and burgers.
If anyone enjoys a good burger, it's me. So I headed over to 1101 S Chadbourne St for lunch.
I entered the quaint little, locally owned place and was immediately greeted by a friendly cashier who asked "what can I get you mijo?"
Man, I love me some good service, so I ordered a bacon cheeseburger, fries and a coke.
It seemed as if no later than she had taken my order, my food was brought out to me, but it was not old or cold as I had initially feared.
"I could get use to this," I thought to myself.
The burger was great. The fries were crispy on the outside and yummy on the inside.
After I had eaten my meal, I spent some time studying the menu.
Soft serve ice cream, some loaded down hot dogs, and plenty of burgers and fries were listed and I wished I was hungrier.
I decided to help my food settle down with some dessert and ordered an Oreo Texas Twister.
It reminds me of another frozen treat I will call a Snow Storm from a main stream establishment I will call Lactose King.
Despite our recent cold temperatures, I ate up a large in a hurry.
If you are looking for an even bigger lunch adventure, try the burger challenge, which consist of a 16 patty (or 17? I was too scared to count) cheeseburger.
If you can finish that bad boy, lunch is on me.
Until then, enjoy a great tasting meal with some great service. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Driver Safety: New Tips for Road Trips
- What to Ask About the Medicines You Take
- Summer Is the Perfect Time to Catch Up on Some Reading
- There's At Least One Thing Americans Are Satisfied With
- What to Look for in a New House This Home Buying Season
- Is Your Eye Makeup Making You Sick? What You Need to Know
- Biotech Companies Are Still the "It" Stock to Have in...
- Give Seniors a Lift With Household Chores
- On the Brink: Africa Viewed As Growth Target for Telecom
- Protect Your Family With Encryption
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Higher Education Goes Solar to Charge Mobile Devices
- Course Hero Beats Donation Goal for Books for Africa
- Course Hero Receives 2016 Top Workplace Award from Bay Area News Group
- Citavi Offers Summer Thesis-Writing Toolkit for Graduate Students
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board