Restaurant Review: Casa Bella
Scott Dykowski, Editor-in-Chief. Ram Page
We here at the Ram Page work hard on Wednesdays to finalize the newspaper. When that dinner bell rings, we make our way to the same table at the same restaurant every week: Casa Bella.
I'm pretty picky about Mexican food (I am of Hispanic descent and have had the best of the best after all), but for weeks I craved tacos last semester and main stream joints did not cut it.
A coworker of mine suggested Casa Bella and I have not looked back since.
As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted. The waitresses are among some of the friendliest in the city, but more importantly, they keep the chips and salsa coming.
If and when you go, I recommend the beef enchiladas or crispy tacos (the only tacos that could satisfy my craving by the way). If you're craving some American food, try their bacon cheeseburger. Either way, there is no shortage of diversity on their menu.
The prices are great for college students. They have a menu tailored just for us and you cannot beat that.
The atmosphere is nice with some good music playing and it is usually quieter so you can hear your meal conversation while you eat.
The wait for food is not long and neither is the trip there. Since it is located just across the street in the shopping center on Vanderventer, our staff usually walks together for our meal.
One thing is certain, I'll keep the tradition of going to Casa Bella with my coworkers every week alive as long as I can. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Driver Safety: New Tips for Road Trips
- What to Ask About the Medicines You Take
- Summer Is the Perfect Time to Catch Up on Some Reading
- There's At Least One Thing Americans Are Satisfied With
- What to Look for in a New House This Home Buying Season
- Is Your Eye Makeup Making You Sick? What You Need to Know
- Biotech Companies Are Still the "It" Stock to Have in...
- Give Seniors a Lift With Household Chores
- On the Brink: Africa Viewed As Growth Target for Telecom
- Protect Your Family With Encryption
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Higher Education Goes Solar to Charge Mobile Devices
- Course Hero Beats Donation Goal for Books for Africa
- Course Hero Receives 2016 Top Workplace Award from Bay Area News Group
- Citavi Offers Summer Thesis-Writing Toolkit for Graduate Students
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board