Restaurant Review: Casa Bella
Scott Dykowski, Editor-in-Chief. Ram Page
We here at the Ram Page work hard on Wednesdays to finalize the newspaper. When that dinner bell rings, we make our way to the same table at the same restaurant every week: Casa Bella.
I'm pretty picky about Mexican food (I am of Hispanic descent and have had the best of the best after all), but for weeks I craved tacos last semester and main stream joints did not cut it.
A coworker of mine suggested Casa Bella and I have not looked back since.
As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted. The waitresses are among some of the friendliest in the city, but more importantly, they keep the chips and salsa coming.
If and when you go, I recommend the beef enchiladas or crispy tacos (the only tacos that could satisfy my craving by the way). If you're craving some American food, try their bacon cheeseburger. Either way, there is no shortage of diversity on their menu.
The prices are great for college students. They have a menu tailored just for us and you cannot beat that.
The atmosphere is nice with some good music playing and it is usually quieter so you can hear your meal conversation while you eat.
The wait for food is not long and neither is the trip there. Since it is located just across the street in the shopping center on Vanderventer, our staff usually walks together for our meal.
One thing is certain, I'll keep the tradition of going to Casa Bella with my coworkers every week alive as long as I can. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Got a Headache? Manage it With Chiropractic Care
- 3 Pescadores Rescatados en el Mar gracias a Dispositivo GPS
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections