Restaurant Review: Casa Bella
Scott Dykowski, Editor-in-Chief. Ram Page
We here at the Ram Page work hard on Wednesdays to finalize the newspaper. When that dinner bell rings, we make our way to the same table at the same restaurant every week: Casa Bella.
I'm pretty picky about Mexican food (I am of Hispanic descent and have had the best of the best after all), but for weeks I craved tacos last semester and main stream joints did not cut it.
A coworker of mine suggested Casa Bella and I have not looked back since.
As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted. The waitresses are among some of the friendliest in the city, but more importantly, they keep the chips and salsa coming.
If and when you go, I recommend the beef enchiladas or crispy tacos (the only tacos that could satisfy my craving by the way). If you're craving some American food, try their bacon cheeseburger. Either way, there is no shortage of diversity on their menu.
The prices are great for college students. They have a menu tailored just for us and you cannot beat that.
The atmosphere is nice with some good music playing and it is usually quieter so you can hear your meal conversation while you eat.
The wait for food is not long and neither is the trip there. Since it is located just across the street in the shopping center on Vanderventer, our staff usually walks together for our meal.
One thing is certain, I'll keep the tradition of going to Casa Bella with my coworkers every week alive as long as I can. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Three Simple Swaps for a Healthier Lunch
- Epilepsy Awareness Day 2016 Largest Turnout Ever
- Give the Gift of Connectivity, Without the Stress
- New Cancer Treatment Continues to Progress By Filing for...
- How Many Years Does it Take to Become a Doctor of...
- Many Working Mothers Can't Afford Their Health Insurance...
- A Date with Destiny: Video Games Teach Kids Life Lessons
- The Magic Number for Millennials: $51,000
- A New Read on Literacy: The 3 Keys to Building Lifelong...
- Celebra una fiesta de Posadas inolvidable para tu familia...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates
- National Meningitis Association Urges Students to take Pledge2Prevent
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Foundation Award Grants to Help 20 Colleges and Universities Go Tobacco-Free in Largest Initiative of Its Kind
- BPU Offers Sentiment Analysis Free to Universities