Restaurant Review: Casa Bella
Scott Dykowski, Editor-in-Chief. Ram Page
We here at the Ram Page work hard on Wednesdays to finalize the newspaper. When that dinner bell rings, we make our way to the same table at the same restaurant every week: Casa Bella.
I'm pretty picky about Mexican food (I am of Hispanic descent and have had the best of the best after all), but for weeks I craved tacos last semester and main stream joints did not cut it.
A coworker of mine suggested Casa Bella and I have not looked back since.
As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted. The waitresses are among some of the friendliest in the city, but more importantly, they keep the chips and salsa coming.
If and when you go, I recommend the beef enchiladas or crispy tacos (the only tacos that could satisfy my craving by the way). If you're craving some American food, try their bacon cheeseburger. Either way, there is no shortage of diversity on their menu.
The prices are great for college students. They have a menu tailored just for us and you cannot beat that.
The atmosphere is nice with some good music playing and it is usually quieter so you can hear your meal conversation while you eat.
The wait for food is not long and neither is the trip there. Since it is located just across the street in the shopping center on Vanderventer, our staff usually walks together for our meal.
One thing is certain, I'll keep the tradition of going to Casa Bella with my coworkers every week alive as long as I can. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Holiday Health Check-List: Use It or Lose It
- Oleg Frish's Dream Comes True With New Duets Album
- The INs and OUTs of a Hospital Stay
- The Movie Studio Reveals New Opportunities for Indie...
- Brighten Your Holidays With LED Lights
- Tell Congress to Protect Paper Investor Reports
- Climb Stairs Without Hurting Yourself
- Is Your Baby Ready for Chewing?
- Millennials Are Determined to Lessen Their Kids' College...
- Organizar Un Maratón De La Película Star...