Restaurant Review: Double Dave's Pizzaworks
When I first decided to start typing up these restaurant reviews this semester, I wanted to try to keep it focused on "little, hometown places."
However, there is one restaurant that holds a special place in my tummy despite being a national chain.
It never ceases to amaze me how people do not know about Double Dave's Pizzaworks located at 3536 Knickerbocker Road.
Their individual pizzas are a little expensive for my taste, but they also boast one of the most deliciously and wonderfully spread buffets ever created.
Imagine all the pizza, bread and cheese sticks, and hot wings you can eat under one roof for one low price.
But wait, there's also pepperoni rolls, chicken parmesan stuffers, and my personal favorite, philly cheesesteak stromboli.
That kind of spread for only about seven bucks? Hit this place up during their buffet hours.
Their daily lunch buffet is from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. but if you are like me, you will want to catch their dinner buffets on Sunday and Wednesday from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. so that you can crawl back to the couch for the rest of the night.
Don't get me wrong though, they are prepared for those of you who like rabbit food with a fresh salad bar. Gotta count calories and all that.
Their drivers are nice and polite and I've never met one of their cashiers I did not like.
There is something very laid back and entertaining about the atmosphere and I always find myself there with good friends and a good time.
Next time you want some pizza, give this place a try. You won't be sorry. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
- Student Social Work Association raises money for Concho Valley Rape Crisis...
- Rams baseball reaches its 401st win after a three game series
- Friendliness leads to extended stay
- Ram Page reflects on the past year and sets goals for the future
- 13th annual pops at the pavilion emphasizes the importance of happiness in life
- Ram TV and Ram Page students are awarded for their hard work
- Online fundraiser will raise donations for nonprofits in San Angelo
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- For Love of the Game -- Smokeless Tobacco Still a Part of...
- How Plumbing Is Flushing Into the Future
- New App Takes the Task Out of Boat Maintenance
- Talk Before You Take When Dealing With Medicine
- Eclectic Father's Day Gift Ideas for Dad
- When on an Association Board, Education Is a Must
- Anti-Cancer Compounds Show Promise in Early Research
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Home Clean During a Remodel
- This Spring, It's all About That Bass Fishing -- and Your...
- Pepper Spray Conversations Heat Up, Myths Debunked
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS
- NEW WEBSITE FEATURES COLLEGE PROFESSORS EXCLUSIVELY AS ONLINE TUTORS
- Dickinson College and Jadu Reinvent Website and Portal with 'Single Experience Student Platform'
- UT Austin Tops All-America Student Analyst Competition 2014-15
- SVG, NACDA Announce Finalists for 2015 College Sports Media Awards