Restaurant Review: Double Dave's Pizzaworks
When I first decided to start typing up these restaurant reviews this semester, I wanted to try to keep it focused on "little, hometown places."
However, there is one restaurant that holds a special place in my tummy despite being a national chain.
It never ceases to amaze me how people do not know about Double Dave's Pizzaworks located at 3536 Knickerbocker Road.
Their individual pizzas are a little expensive for my taste, but they also boast one of the most deliciously and wonderfully spread buffets ever created.
Imagine all the pizza, bread and cheese sticks, and hot wings you can eat under one roof for one low price.
But wait, there's also pepperoni rolls, chicken parmesan stuffers, and my personal favorite, philly cheesesteak stromboli.
That kind of spread for only about seven bucks? Hit this place up during their buffet hours.
Their daily lunch buffet is from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. but if you are like me, you will want to catch their dinner buffets on Sunday and Wednesday from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. so that you can crawl back to the couch for the rest of the night.
Don't get me wrong though, they are prepared for those of you who like rabbit food with a fresh salad bar. Gotta count calories and all that.
Their drivers are nice and polite and I've never met one of their cashiers I did not like.
There is something very laid back and entertaining about the atmosphere and I always find myself there with good friends and a good time.
Next time you want some pizza, give this place a try. You won't be sorry. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
- Families to gather for campus-wide activities
- Rambelles keep a clear head in their winning streak
- Chop Busters, a way to drum up some muscle
- Artistry of all forms welcome to campus club
- Physics major goes to Switzerland with hopes to answer mysteries of the universe
- Korean student sees difference in US communication
- Students challenge themselves and make new friends
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move
- High Tech Pearls Are Captivating the Younger Jewelry...
- Making Halloween a Treat For Parents As Well As Kids
- Career in Sales Can Satisfy an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Lighting Tips for Your Media Room
- The High Price of Health Care Illiteracy
- More Americans Choose Chiropractic Care: Gallup
- Is the Controversy Around Carrageenan Warranted?
- Limited Space, Big Love: Solutions for Cat Lovers in...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Event: Panel Discussion for Student Media
- All-New National Student Day Contest Opens Today
- Calling All College Football Fans: Samsung Milk Music Now Live Streaming Home and Away Feeds of NCAA Football Games
- Golden Door Scholars Expands Reach of College Scholarship Program for High-Performing Undocumented Students
- INTRODUCING: PAY YOUR SELFIE™, THE FIRST APP THAT PAYS CASH TO ANYONE FOR SELFIES