Restaurant Review: Double Dave's Pizzaworks
When I first decided to start typing up these restaurant reviews this semester, I wanted to try to keep it focused on "little, hometown places."
However, there is one restaurant that holds a special place in my tummy despite being a national chain.
It never ceases to amaze me how people do not know about Double Dave's Pizzaworks located at 3536 Knickerbocker Road.
Their individual pizzas are a little expensive for my taste, but they also boast one of the most deliciously and wonderfully spread buffets ever created.
Imagine all the pizza, bread and cheese sticks, and hot wings you can eat under one roof for one low price.
But wait, there's also pepperoni rolls, chicken parmesan stuffers, and my personal favorite, philly cheesesteak stromboli.
That kind of spread for only about seven bucks? Hit this place up during their buffet hours.
Their daily lunch buffet is from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. but if you are like me, you will want to catch their dinner buffets on Sunday and Wednesday from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. so that you can crawl back to the couch for the rest of the night.
Don't get me wrong though, they are prepared for those of you who like rabbit food with a fresh salad bar. Gotta count calories and all that.
Their drivers are nice and polite and I've never met one of their cashiers I did not like.
There is something very laid back and entertaining about the atmosphere and I always find myself there with good friends and a good time.
Next time you want some pizza, give this place a try. You won't be sorry. Bon AppÃ©tit!!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More asurampage News Articles
Recent asurampage News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASURAMPAGE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TODAY'S PRINT EDITION
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASURAMPAGE NEWS
RECENT ASURAMPAGE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program